Through public, paid and other events, Jacobian Engineering is committed to keeping the public, partners, customers and colleagues informed about information security.
- We’re planning additional events this year. Check for updates over the coming weeks!
- Tuesday, May 8, 2018 6:00pm PDT – Oakland InfoSec Meetup Group: GDPR: Navigating New Requirements Affecting Your Business Refreshments provided.
- Tuesday, April 17-20, 2018 – RSA Conference: Join us at the RSA conference to discuss security! We’ll be there!
- Wednesday, May 10 2017 1:00pm CDT – Building Layers of Security for IoT & Embedded Medical Devices. A seminar presented by Erik D. Jones at the HITRUST 10th Anniversary Conference, Dallas, Texas, Austin Room 1-3
- Wednesday, May 10 2017 6:30pm to 9:00pm PST – Jacobian Engineering will host the NorCal HIMSS Chapter meeting featuring the topic Improving Patient Experience Through Healthcare IT – presented by Barbara Loveless of Sonifi Health. Please join us at 815 Alice Street, Oakland, CA 94607, for more details and to register for the event at HIMSS NorCal Meetup
- Thursday January 26, 2017 6:30pm – Oakland InfoSec Meetup Group hosted at Jacobian Headquarters. The topic of the night will be AWS Security Best Practices. Beer, pizza, and soda provided.
Our 1,800 square foot event space may also be available to host events related to information security, technology or events that promote community support.
Contact us for more information.